- Drill out the cavity in shutter as per the dimensions in Fig.1 using ‘Ebco’ drilling jig. Do not chisel.
- Fit the cap into the shutter cavity and screw on the hinge at right angle to the edge of the shutter.
- Mark holes in the cabinet for mounting plate as per Fig.2. and screw on the mounting plate.
- Now, align the shutter with the cabinet and click-onto the mounting plate. Any play or gap in cabinet can be adjusted in the bracket.
- 3-way adjustment for vertical, horizontal and pivot movement is available to take care of gaps.