|Model||Code Nos.|| Length
|Heavy Duty Drawer Slides – 125 kg||HD125-45||450||450||125||19.5||Zinc Plated White|
- To install gap per side 19.5mm is required between cabinet and drawer. (Ref. Fig. 1)
- Depress latch and remove the inner slide. (Ref. Fig. 2)
- Fit outer (fixed) slide onto the inside of the cabinet, access to holes can be got through holes in intermediate slide.
- Slides should be fitted parallel and screw tightened fully to avoid gaps.
- Fit inner slide onto the outside of the drawer.
- Now slide the drawer with inner slide engaged on to the intermediate slides on the cabinet till the latch will automatically engage.