|Hinge Slow-Motion Overlay||HSM 1||Full Overlay||ø 35 mm||36||Nickel Plated|
|Hinge Slow-Motion Half Overlay||HSM 2||Half Overlay||ø 35 mm||40|
|Hinge Slow-Motion Inset||HSM 3||Inset||ø 35 mm||58|
- Drill out the cavity in the shutter as per the dimensions in Fig. 1. Use ‘Ebco’ Drilling jig. Do not chisel.
- Fit the cap into the shutter cavity and screw on the hinge at right angle to the edge of the shutter. The hinges must not be hammered.
- Make hole in the cabinet for mounting plate as per Fig. 2 and screw on the mounting plate.
- Now, align the shutter with the cabinet and click-on and screw the hinge on to the mounting plate. Any play or gap in cabinet can be adjusted in the bracket.
- By loosening the bracket screws, the shutter can slide horizontally and also be pivoted for varying pressure.