|Premium Quadrail Soft Close (with Facia Bracket)||P-CDS-55-SC(I)||550||563||288||
- Side panels of drawer should not exceed 16 mm Max. (Ref. Fig.1).
- Drill Ø6mm hole at the rear of drawer to anchor the rear end of slides. (Ref. Fig1).
- Fix the Mounting brackets of slide parallel and at equal height inside the cabinet leaving 6mm from the front edge of the cabinet as shown in Fig. 2.
- Fix the Release clips under the drawer in front of the facia as shown in Fig.3.
- Place the drawer horizontally on the slides, push towards the cabinet until the drawer gets locked automatically (Ref. Fig 4).
- Drawers can be removed out by pressing both the release clips as shown in Fig. 5.
- Drawer height can be adjusted by +2mm by turning the wheel in the release clip (Ref. Fig 6).