Terms and Conditions of Use for Seller
This document is an electronic record of the terms detailed in the Information Technology Act, 2000 the rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures. The domain name www.sqreft.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is owned by sqreft.com (hereinafter referred to as “sqreft.com“).
If you use the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorized access to your account.
Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete, and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering.
You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorized manner
We will do our best to ensure that availability of and access to the website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
Membership on the Website is free for sellers. Sqreft.com does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Website. Sqreft.com reserves the right to periodically change its Fee Policy. In particular, sqreft.com may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event sqreft.com reserves the right to introduce fees for new services offered, or amend/introduce fees for existing services. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they being posted. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance with all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to sqreft.com.
The Website is a platform that users utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions. Sqreft.com is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Website’s users.
Use of sqreft.com is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use sqreft.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers and Sellers alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. Sqreft.com does not have any control or does not determine, advise or in involve itself in any way in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between Buyers and Sellers. All discounts, offers (including exchange offers) are by the Seller/Brand and not by sqreft.com.
Placement of an order by a Buyer with Seller on the Website is an offer from the Buyer, to buy the product(s) in the order to the Seller and it shall not be construed as Seller’s acceptance of Buyer’s offer to buy the product(s) ordered. The Seller retains the right to cancel any such order placed by the Buyer, at its sole discretion and the Buyer shall be intimated of the same by way of an email/SMS. Any transaction price paid by Buyer in case of such cancellation by Seller shall be refunded to the Buyer. Further, the Seller may cancel an order wherein the quantities exceed the typical individual consumption. This applies both to the number of products ordered within a single order and the placing of several orders for the same product where the individual orders comprise a quantity that exceeds the typical individual consumption. What comprises a typical individual’s consumption quantity limit shall be based on various factors and at the sole discretion of the Seller and may vary from one individual to another.
Sqreft.com does not make any representation or warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, sale-ability, etc.) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Website. Sqreft.com does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Website. Sqreft.com accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
Sqreft.com is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. Sqreft.com cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Buyers and/or Sellers will perform any transaction concluded on the Website.
Sqreft.com does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc.) of any of its users. You are advised to independently verify the bonafides of any particular user that you choose to deal with on the Website sqreft.com does not at any point of time during any transaction between Buyer and Seller on the Website come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by Seller nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by Seller to Buyer. At no time shall sqreft.com hold any right, title or interest over products, nor shall sqfreft.com have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. Sqreft.com is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered the Website is only a platform that can be utilized by Users to reach a larger base to buy and sell products or services. Sqreft.com is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Seller and the Buyer.
Notification of changes
We are continually improving and adding new functionalities and features to this Web site and improving and adding to our existing services. Because of these ongoing changes, changes in the law and the changing nature of technology, our data practices will periodically change. If and when our data practices change, we will (as soon as practicable) post the changes on our Web site to notify you of the changes. We encourage you to check this page frequently.
We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, and the conditions of use at any time. You will be subject to the policies and conditions of use in force at the time that you use the website or that you order goods from us, unless any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you). If any of these conditions are deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed sever-able and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining conditions.
User access to the website may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, and/or the introduction of new facilities or services at any time without prior notice. Sqreft.com will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
This website or any portion of this website (including but not limited to any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information) may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, distributed or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of sqreft.com, as may be applicable.
We may share personal information with our corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliates may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-out.
We may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
You must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. You understand that you, and not sqreft.com, are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us, and you must use the website for lawful purposes only. You agree to undertake and confirm that your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
For fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offense or other unlawful activity to send, use or reuse any material that does not belong to you; or is illegal, offensive (including but not limited to material that is sexually explicit content or which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm), deceptive, misleading, abusive, indecent, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic or menacing; ethnically objectionable, disparaging or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidentiality, privacy or any other proprietary information or right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or relates to or promotes money laundering or gambling; or is harmful to minors in any way; or impersonates another person; or threatens the unity, integrity, security or sovereignty of India or friendly relations with foreign States; or objectionable or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any “spam to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
(a) Belongs to another person and to which you does not have any right to;
(b) Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
(c) Is misleading in any way;
(d) Is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(e) Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(f) Involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
(g) Promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
(h) infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity;
(i) Promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work (see “Copyright complaint” below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
(j) Contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(k) Provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(l) Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
(m) Contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
(n) Tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
(p) Solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which we, in our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
(q) Interferes with another USER’s use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual’s User and enjoyment of similar services;
(s) Harm minors in any way;
(t) Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
(u) Violates any law for the time being in force;
(v) Deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(w) impersonate another person;
(x) Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, Easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(y) Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
(z) Shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
(aa) Shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
(ab) Shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider (“ISPs”) or other suppliers;
You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve our right to bar any such activity.
You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of, or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Website.
You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about sqreft.com, brand name or domain name used by us including the terms sqreft.com or take action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of sqreft.com or sellers on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any sqreft.com trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or sqreft.com systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to sqreft.com.
You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable, and as periodically amended from as well as adhere to all applicable domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable exchange control laws or regulations in force) and international laws, foreign exchange laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations (including, but not limited to sales tax/VAT, income tax, Octroi, service tax, central excise, customs duty, local levies) regarding your use of our service and your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction on an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations that are enforced at the time of the transaction.
You shall be responsible for periodically providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by you. In this connection, you undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other users in any manner.
Notwithstanding this right, YOU REMAIN SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF THE MATERIALS YOU POST ON THE WEBSITE AND IN YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGES.
Please be advised that such content posted does not necessarily reflect sqreft.com views. In no event shall sqreft.com assume or have any responsibility or liability for any content posted or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from use of content and/or appearance of content on the Website. You hereby represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights on all content
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
It is possible that other user (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
Sqreft.com shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services)
Contents posted on site.
You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Website for downloading, provided that you (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it on any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
When you visit sqreft.com or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You will be required to provide a valid phone number while placing an order with us. We may communicate with you by e-mail, SMS, phone call or by posting notices on the website or by any other mode of communication. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications (including transnational, promotional and/or commercial messages), from us with respect to your use of the website and/or your order placed on the website.
Term and Termination:
This Agreement shall be valid and binding on both the parties (Sqreft.com & Seller) until it is terminated by either party by giving 30 days’ prior written notice to the other party without assigning any reason whatsoever for such termination. Sqreft.com may terminate this Agreement immediately in case of breach of any of the provisions of this Agreement by the Seller, if the Seller does not proceed to cure the breach within ten (10) days after receipt of a written notice of the breach. Termination for bankruptcy, insolvency, winding up, etc. Either Sqreft.com may terminate this Agreement with immediate effect in the event that the other party abandons its responsibilities under this Agreement.
Returns are a scheme provided by respective sellers directly under this policy in terms of which the option of exchange, replacement and/ or refund is offered by the respective sellers to you. All products listed under a particular category may not have the same returns policy. For all products, the policy on the product page shall prevail over the general returns policy. The field executive will refuse to accept the return if any of the above conditions is not met for any products for which a refund is to be given, the refund will be processed once the returned product has been received by the seller. Shipping cost for returning the product shall be borne and incurred by the seller.
General Rules for a Successful Return
In certain cases where the seller is unable to process a replacement for any reason whatsoever, a refund will be given.
For Furniture, any product related issues will be checked by authorized service personnel and attempted to be resolved by replacing the faulty/ defective part of the product. Full replacement will be provided only in cases where the service personnel opines that replacing the faulty/defective part will not resolve the issue. Notify seller of any defects in the product/s at the time of delivery of the product/s and/or within the applicable return policy period and the same product/s will be replaced in return of the defective product/s. Replacement can be for the entire product/s or part/s of the product subject to availability of the same with the seller.
The following products and/or products found to be in the following conditions shall not be eligible for return or replacement:
1. Damages due to misuse of product;
2. Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of product;
3. Any consumable item which has been used/installed;
4. Products with tampered or missing serial/UPC numbers;
5. Digital products/services (Flyte music downloads)
6. Any damage/defect which are not covered under the manufacturer’s warranty
7. Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer’s packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the product/s delivered;
Original tags and packaging should be intact. For items that come in branded packaging, the box should be undamaged.
1. Transactions, transaction price and all commercial terms such as delivery, dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between sellers and buyers and the payment facility is merely used by sellers and buyers to facilitate the completion of transactions. Use of the payment facility shall not render sqreft.com liable or responsible for non
–delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after-sales or warranty services or fraud regarding the products and/or services listed on the Website.
2. You have specifically authorized sqreft.com or its service providers to collect, process, facilitate, and remit payments and/or the transaction price electronically or through cash on delivery (CoD) to and from buyers in respect of transactions through payment facility. Your relationship with sqreft.com is on a principal to principal basis and by accepting the ToU, you agree that sqreft.com is an independent contractor for all purposes and does not have control of or liability for the products or services that are listed on the Website and paid for by using the payment facility. Sqreft.com does not guarantee the identity of any user nor does it ensure that a buyer or a seller will complete a transaction.
3. You understand, accept, and agree that the payment facility provided by sqreft.com is neither a banking nor financial service, but merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment facility for receiving payment, or cash on delivery (CoD) payment, collection and remittance for transactions on the Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and credit card payment gateway (PG) network. Further, by providing a payment facility, sqreft.com neither acts as a trustee nor fiduciary with respect to the transaction or transaction price.
It is hereby clarified that cash on delivery (CoD) option may not be available for select products or categories, at sqreft.com sole discretion.
Payment Facility for Sellers
1. You, as a seller, shall be required to dispatch the products and/or services for every transaction to the buyer within the time period as provided in the policies to ensure that the products and/or services are delivered in a timely manner. Further, you will solely be responsible for undertaking transit insurance for products sold on the Website. For avoidance of doubt, sqreft.com will not be responsible for undertaking any insurance(s) for products sold by sellers on the Website. It is hereby clarified and agreed by the seller that sqreft.com is merely a facilitator insofar as logistics services are concerned and logistics services are provided by the logistics partner. Further, as and when the goods are shipped through such logistics partner, seller shall enter into a bi-partite contract with the logistics partner and sqreft.com shall not be a party to such contract / transaction and all rights / liabilities / obligations with respect to such logistic services, which shall be between seller and logistics partner.
2. Seller shall provide dispatch details and details of after-sales services related to products and services to sqreft.com in such a manner and within a time period as provided in the policies, failing which the transaction shall stand cancelled.
3. Seller shall dispatch the products and/or services using only an approved delivery channel which provides appropriate ‘proof of dispatch’ & ‘proof of delivery’ (PoDs) documentation. Such PoD documentation relating to delivery should be maintained by a seller for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of dispatch. The PoDs should be furnished to sqreft.com on demand within the time frame as notified from time to time.
4. Seller agrees that the dispatch details shall be true, correct, and duly authorized and shall not be misleading, fraudulent, false, unauthorized, illegal and shall not contain any misrepresentation of facts.
5. In case a seller fails to provide dispatch details or provides dispatch details not complying with policies, it shall result in consequences as more specifically stated in the policies and may lead to suspension and/or termination of seller account.
6. Seller agrees that the transaction price paid by a buyer will be remitted to a seller’s bank account contingent upon the following events:
a) Buyer confirms the delivery of products and/or services in the transaction;
b) Buyer does not take any action on payment facility to confirm delivery within such a time period as provided in the policies despite confirmation of dispatch of products and/or services by a seller to the buyer;
c) Buyer’s refund claim is rejected by sqreft.com due to any breach of the ToU, policies, and any applicable law;
d) Remittances to a seller (after deduction of commissions at applicable rates) for successful transactions under promotional offers [PO] may be made in multiple transactions through its bank accounts and would be in compliance with directions issued by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for opening and operation of accounts and settlement of payments for electronic payment transactions involving intermediaries vide its notification RBI/2009-10/231 DPSS.CO.PD.No.1102 / 02.14.08/ 2009-10 dated November 24, 2009 (‘RBI Intermediary Guidelines”).[PO] Promotional offers are marketing activities as part of which buyers are offered discounts or free products provided they meet the offer criteria. These could be referred to under the sqreft.com’s promotion section on the seller portal.
Remittances to a seller for CoD transactions (after deduction of commissions at applicable rates) shall be made through online bank transfer which may be in multiple transactions through its bank accounts; to the seller’s bank account in accordance with transaction timelines prescribed in clause(e)herein below.
e) Transaction Timelines: Transaction on the Website shall be deemed to be complete only once the following action items are concluded by the respective parties as detailed below: Action Item Days
Sl. No Action Item Days
1 Seller to procure and ship the product(s) sold within 1-21days
2 Logistics partner to ship and deliver within 2–7days
(install, wherever applicable) the product(s) sold (post step 1)
3 Buyer to confirm (post step 2) within 1-2days
Exemptions to the above-listed timelines
f) Pre – orders where buyer places an order in advance and receives the item as per the timelines stated on the Website
g) International procurement where buyer procurement takes more than 21 days as on the website
Once the transaction is completed as stated above, the remittance to seller shall be made in accordance with RBI Intermediary Guidelines.
The ‘Wallet’ is a prepaid payment instrument which is associated with your account. You can maintain a balance of money with buyers (if permitted) and redeem it at your convenience. Please note that you will be the issuer of the Wallet and you shall be responsible for redeeming the money lying in the buyer’s Wallet account and sqreft.com does not assume any risk, liability or responsibility with respect to Wallet money. You will not pay any interest on the amount maintained by a buyer in the seller-specific Wallet
Refund of Wallet Amount
Wallet comprises three types of balances – store credit (which is a credit granted by us typically in lieu of a cancelled order), topped-up balance (which is a prepaid amount that a buyer adds to the Wallet to pay for future orders on the Website) and promotional balance (which is a credit granted by us purely for promotional or goodwill purposes). Topped-up balance as well as promotional balance added to the Wallet will be non-refundable, while store credit will continue to be entirely refundable.
Registration on the Website is free. Sqreft.com does not charge any fee for browsing/registering on the Website. However, before you list an item for sale through the Website, we request you to review our fee policy, which is hereby incorporated by reference into this ToU. Sqreft.com reserves the right to periodically change its fee policy. In particular, Sqreft.com may, at its sole discretion, introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event, Sqreft.com reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the fee policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees (INR) and payable to Sqreft.com. You shall be solely responsible for compliance with all applicable laws, including those in India, for making payments to sqreft.com
GST /Taxes: You are responsible for paying all fees associated with the use of the Website and charges collected in respect of such usage. You agree to bear any and all applicable taxes, charges, ceases levied thereon (including CGST+SGST/IGST/CGST+UGST and GST cess as may be applicable to the transaction).
Rules for Express Remittance for Qualified Sellers
1. A seller agrees that sqreft.com may offer to provide Express Remittance to qualified sellers. Express Remittance shall be subject to RBI Intermediary Guidelines and arrangements/directions of the nodal bank. Sqreft.com, at its sole discretion, may make such an offer to qualified sellers and the same shall not be construed as a right but only as a privilege. Qualified sellers understand that sqreft.com reserves the right to withdraw Express Remittance at any time for any violation of the ToU or sqreft.com policies and/or failure by qualified sellers to maintain or comply with the parameters as may be periodically decided by sqreft.com
A seller expressly agrees that issuing correct and complete invoice is the sole and primary responsibility of a seller. Furthermore, seller shall ensure that invoices state ‘Powered by sqreft.com’ and failing to do so, a seller shall be liable to charge backs (as applicable).
3. In case of any charge backs levied by the bank, sqreft.com shall have the right to deduct such charge back’s from seller remittances, present and future, and a seller’s only remedy will be to discuss and resolve the same with the bank. A seller hereby agrees to extend full co-operation in resolving the charge back disputes raised by a buyer through the bank and shall provide necessary documentation regarding the transaction to the complete satisfaction of the bank. In case the charge back is ruled against a seller, sqreft.com shall be entitled and authorized to recover the same from the seller to its fullest extent and the bank’s decision shall be final and binding in this regard. In the event sqreft.com has made any excess payment to seller inadvertently, such excess payments shall be set-off from any future payments payable by sqreft.com to the seller.
4. Sqreft.com may delay notifying the payment confirmation, i.e. informing seller to dispatch if sqreft.com deems it suspicious or a buyer conducts high transaction volumes, to ensure safety of the transaction and transaction price. In addition, sqreft.com may hold transaction price and not inform seller to dispatch or remit transaction price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to a buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event of a buyer being engaged in any form of illegal activity.
5. Sellers acknowledge that sqreft.com will not be liable for any damages, interests, claims etc. resulting from not processing a transaction/transaction price or any delay in processing a transaction/transaction price that is beyond the control of sqreft.com.
6. Sqreft.com shall make payments into the bank account provided by a seller during the seller registration process. Once sqreft.com has made payments into such a bank account number, sqreft.com shall be discharged of any/all liabilities towards the seller and the seller shall not be eligible for any claims whatsoever.
Compliance with Laws
1. Seller shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment ) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, GST Acts and rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Legal Metrology Act, 2009 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of Government of India) and obtain the necessary licenses and permits applicable to them [including the licenses under the Foods Safety and Standards Act, 2006 for sale of products under Food and Nutrition category] for using payment facility and Website.
2. All online bank transfers from valid bank accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective issuing bank that supports payment facility to provide these services to the users. All such online bank transfers on payment facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between a seller buyer and the respective issuing bank.
Our Contact Details:-
In the event that you need to contact us for purposes related to this Agreement, please make use of the following contact details:
Registered Address (and address for legal service): 37 , Annaipallom , Ettimadai , Coimbatore , Tamilnadu , India
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the services on the website and transacting at your own risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transactions through the website. You further acknowledge and undertake that you will use the website to order products only for your personal use and not for business purposes. We shall neither be liable nor responsible for any actions or inaction’s of sellers nor any breach of conditions, representations or warranties by the sellers or manufacturers of the products and hereby expressly disclaim and any and all responsibility and liability in that regard. We shall not mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between you and the sellers or manufacturers of the products.
We further expressly disclaim any warranties or representations (express or implied) in respect of quality, suitability, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, performance, safety, merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose, or legality of the products listed or displayed or transacted or the content (including product or pricing information and/or specifications) on the website. While we have taken precautions to avoid inaccuracies in content, this website, all content, information (including the price of products), software, products, services and related graphics are provided as is, without warranty of any kind. We do not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products on the website. At no time shall any right, title or interest in the products sold through or displayed on the website vest with sqreft.com nor shall sqreft.com have any obligations or liabilities with respect to any transactions on the website.
We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations and/or delay or failure which may arise from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control.
Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the Website may vary? due to some technical issue, typographical error, or product information published may be incorrectly reflected and in such an event seller may cancel such order(s).Customers who buy products through this portal will be deemed to be our customers. Accordingly, all of our rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders, customer service, and product sales will apply to those customers. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. For example, we will determine the prices to be charged for products sold on this website in accordance with our own pricing policies. Product prices and availability may vary from time to time. Because price changes may affect products that you have listed on your site, your site may only show prices when we serve the link in which those prices are displayed. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to present accurate information, but we cannot guarantee the availability or price of any particular product.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, sqreft.com will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly because of:
1. Lack of authorization for any transaction/s,or
2. Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between “Bank/s”,or
3. Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
4. Decline of transaction for any other reason/s